Hello Questa Families,
Thank you for your amazing turn out last night at Open House. It was a great evening and a fun time to walk the classrooms and see all of the hard work our students completed throughout the year.
Our Middle School Choir and Band Concert on May 1st was an amazing performance. I am always so impressed with our students’ performances. Our drama students did an exceptional job in our first full drama production, Shrek Jr. Great job to all of our students, a big thank you to Mrs. Healy for putting this together and to QSF for purchasing our scripts and lights this year!
This is the first year Questa has had a Mock Trial Team, and they took first place in San Joaquin County! We are so proud of their hard work as they competed in this new event!
Thank you so much to QSF and Questa families for an amazing Staff Appreciation Week. Staff members were given a taco lunch, plants, and potluck put on by families. It was all very much appreciated. Thank you to QSF for decorating the patio in back of our staff lounge! Staff members have been enjoying a relaxing lunch under the umbrellas all week.
It’s hard to believe, but we are now in our last ten days of school. I have included a few events in the body of the newsletter, however be sure to review the complete list of events at the end of the newsletter. As a reminder, please make sure to sign-in before entering the campus.
- Golden Cougar Awards (Final Trimester Award Ceremony): Wednesday, May 22 at 8:30 a.m.
- District Honor Roll Field Trip: Thursday, May 16th, in Central Park. Please turn in your permission slip for your child if they are attending.
- Kindergarten graduation: Thursday, May 23rd at 1:15 p.m.
- Eighth grade graduation: Friday, May 24th at 5:15 p.m.
- Last day of school: Friday, May 25th
- First day of school: Wednesday, August 7th!!!
Please look for my final newsletter the last week of school. I will be highlighting different activities and websites you can utilize over the summer to keep your students’ skills sets fresh with what they learned this year.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Heather M. Sharp