New Student Enrollment for the 2017-2018 School Year
New Student Pre-registration for the 2017/2018 coming school year are now open. Please click on the following link to begin the process. https://air.asp.aeries.net//Lammersville
Each registration will require proof of residence(current mortgage statement or rental agreement AND a current utility bill), birth certificate, immunization record, proof of physical exam and an oral exam (both performed & dated after March 1st).
Copies of physical and oral exam forms are available by clicking the below links. Also, immunization laws for the State of California changed as of January 1, 2016. There are also links below for immunization requirements and a FAQ's link regarding recent state immunization changes.
Report of Health Exam (Physical Exam)
Oral Health Assessment
FAQ's Immunization Requirements 01272016
1. Current Mortgage Statement or Rental Agreement. If you have recently purchased a home we will need the closing statement if a current mortgage statement is unavailable.
2. Current Utility Bill. (If you have recently or are moving to the community soon a utility bill will be required within 30 days.)
3. Parent's Driver's License. Driver's License name must also match Mortgage statement or Rental Agreement.
4. Students Birth Certificate.
5. Complete and up to date Immunization Record.
6. Proof of Physical Exam is required for TK, Kindergarten and 1st Grade. Exam must be performed after March 1, 2017.
7. Proof of Oral Health Exam is required for TK & Kindergarten.
Enrollment packets and supporting documents may be brought the the school office between from 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. and 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Incomplete packets will not be accepted. The only exception will be the physical/dental exam. Physical/oral exam forms can be submitted prior to August 1, 2017. If you have any questions please contact the Questa office at (209)836-7230.
Students that are currently enrolled in Lammersville Unified School District do not need to re-register.