Mrs. Allochuku 5th Grade (2020-2021)
Greetings Questa Family,
My name is Mrs. Allochuku and I am so excited to be your teacher for this school year. I was born and raised in my hometown of Jacksonville, Florida where I taught in the Duval County School District. Our family moved here to Tracy three years ago from Los Angeles, where I taught Gifted and Talented students. My experience in education and my love of teaching and learning has been a source of satisfaction and tremendous happiness. I am eager to begin a sensational school year with all of you.
Google Classroom Information for Parents and Students and Supply List for Distance Learning
MATH NEWS Module 1 Topic A
MATH NEWS Module 1 Topic B
MATH NEWS Module 1 Topic C
Parent Math Tips for Module 1
MATH NEWS Module 1 Topic D
English/Language Arts Enrichment Support
Science Enrichment Support
History/Social Science Enrichment Support
Cross Curricular Enrichment Support
Fitness and Health Google Slides
Benchmark Advance Unit 1: The U.S. Constitution Then and Now
- Share my prior knowledge about the Essential Question.
- Generate questions and ideas with my peers.
- Listen to and build on the ideas of my peers.
- Draw conclusions based on knowledge gained in discussions.
- stay on topic throughout the discussion.
- listen respectfully
- build on the comments of others appropriately
- pose or respond to questions to clarify information
- support my partner to participate
The United States Constitution Video
Discussion Sentence Starters